Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (TOS) govern your use and access to Qoop and forms a legally binding contract between you and Qoop Inc.
Simply put, by using Qoop you agree to the terms. If you don’t agree with these terms, then don’t use the services.
1. Who can use Qoop?
You must be 13 and over to use Qoop. If we find out you are under 13 your account will be suspended and you will lose all ownership and access to your Qoop.
You will comply with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations.
2. Do I need to register to use Qoop?
You are required to provide certain information, such as email address and password. You can choose to stay anonymous at your discretion. You agree the information you provide is true and accurate. If we become aware of false information we will terminate your account.
3. Community Guidelines
You are solely responsible for everything you write or post on Qoop, and the following rules apply (the “Rules of Conduct”).
You must not post or send anything which:
• Is mean, is bullying someone or is intended to harass, scare or upset anyone;
• Is deliberately designed to provoke or antagonize people, especially trolling;
• Uses rude words or is intended to upset or embarrass anyone;
• Encourages dangerous or illegal activities or self-harm;
• Depicts horrible, shocking or distressing things;
• Is obscene or pornographic, contains any pictures of naked people, is sexually explicit or depicts graphic violence
• Contains any threat of any kind, including threats of physical violence to yourself or others, or incites others to commit violent acts against themselves or others;
• Is racist or discriminates based on someone’s race, religion, age, gender, disability or sexuality;
• Infringes other individual’s privacy rights;
• Is illegal, could expose Qoop to legal liability, or encourages people to get involved in anything which is illegal (for example, drugs, violence, or crime);
• Is defamatory or violates any third party’s rights, including breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property right;
• Constitutes spam, attempts to sell anything to other users, or competes with the business of Qoop;
• Contains any computer virus or other malicious code designed to attack, damage, divert, take over, disable, overburden, or otherwise impair the Services;
• Collects user content or information, or otherwise accesses the Services using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission;
• Violates any robot exclusion headers of the site, if any, or bypasses or circumvents other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Services;
• Shares, recompiles, decompiles, disassembles, reverse engineers, or makes or distributes any other form of, or any derivative work from, the Services;
• Attempts to scrape or collect any personal or private information from other users or from the Services;
• Pretends to come from someone other than you, or where you are impersonating someone else;
• Intercepts or monitors, damages, or modifies any communication not intended for you;
• May cause any harm or damage to you or anyone else;
• Otherwise breaches the TOS; or
• Attempts to do any of the above.
4. Safety Protocols
Qoop takes the safety of all our users seriously. We use all industry standard social media safety protocols, and take a step further by implementing new self-policing community protocols to take our Qoop community to the next safety level.
We reserve the right to remove or block and content that violates Qoop TOS.
5. Content Ownership
If you submit material to the Services, unless we indicate otherwise, you grant us a perpetual (for questions you ask only), non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully-paid-up, and fully sub-licensable right to access, view, use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, copy, and display such material throughout the world in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed. You also permit any other user to view, copy, access, store, or reproduce such material for that user’s personal use. You grant us the right to use the name or username that you submit in connection with such material. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the material that you submit; that the material you submit is truthful and accurate; and that use of the material you supply does not violate these TOS, the rights of any third party, or any applicable laws. You unconditionally waive in favor of us all moral rights in respect of material you submit to the Services under any laws in force from time to time in any part of the world. If you leave the Services, your account information and any material you have posted in response to questions will be deleted, but your questions will remain on the Services in an anonymous form.
We may, at any time, modify or change these TOS. You are responsible for keeping up to date with the recent version of the TOS. If you don’t agree to any changes in future TOS modifications, stop using Qoop . By continuing to use Qoop you are agreeing to the new TOS.
You agree, to the extent permitted by law, to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Qoop Inc., our affiliates, directors, officers, stockholders, employees, licensors, and agents from and against any and all complaints, charges, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to: (a) your access to or use of the Services; (b) your content; and (c) your breach of these Terms.
Qoop INC. TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT THAT YOU, ANOTHER USER, OR A THIRD PARTY CREATES, UPLOADS, POSTS, SENDS, RECEIVES, OR STORES ON OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO CONTENT THAT MIGHT BE OFFENSIVE, ILLEGAL, MISLEADING, OR OTHERWISE INAPPROPRIATE, NONE OF WHICH SNAP INC. WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR.